SVT Lab helps create cutting edge tools, technologies, and platforms to drive adoption and development of impact procedures worldwide.
Do you have something difficult to measure? We can help!
2010 – 2011:
- The question: How many people are implementing SROI analysis in the United States? How and where do they use it? What benefits do they find? The result: USA SROI Network with REDF, and in 2010, Social Evaluator
2009 – 2010:
- The question: where can my philanthropy do the most good during the recession? Which nonprofits are hardest hit, and where are needs greatest? Result: the Nonprofit Mapping Project with Marc Smolowitz
2007 – 2008:
- Question: what percentage of corporate revenues are from the sale of neutral or positive impact products and services? Result: HIP Investing articles in Fast Company with R. Paul Herman using HIP Scorecard. For more information visit HIP Investor.
- Question: Who in the world is using what methods of impact assessment, where? Result: Impact Approaches Map- a google mashup based on the “catalog of impact assessment approaches” map SVT did with Rockefeller Foundation
View Impact Measurement Approaches in a larger map
2006 – 2007:
- The question: who is investing in early-stage for-profit deals that have social or environmental impact? Result: Xigi.net with Kevin Jones, Gary Bolles, David Allen Boyd, Mark Beam and Tim Freundlich