SVT Ventures incubates seed-and early-stage ventures by providing ongoing impact services in exchange for company equity or equity-like participation.
SVT works with a select group of seed-and early-stage ventures that exemplify the way information about social and environmental impact is valuable both as a strategic business asset and in order to ensure there is authentic value to stakeholders. Some of the most exciting and innovative of these are listed below.
- Golden Mean Capital (sustainable agriculture, Africa, venture capital fund)
- New Avenue Homes (affordable housing, green building, startup for-profit)
- EOS Climate (greenhouse gas sequestration, technology, startup for-profit)
- Polecat (corporate social responsibility, social media, startup for-profit/nonprofit hybrid)
- Quantum Intech (health, technology, startup for-profit)
- Spryance (healthcare, IT, startup for-profit)
- Mobius Technologies (recycling, technology, startup for-profit)
- Theater of War (behavioral health, arts, nonprofit)
- SocialMarkets (SROI analysis, crowdfunding, nonprofit)
- Grupo Ecologico Sierra Gorda (environmental education, sustainable business)
- Ciudad Saludable (integrated waste management, nonprofit)
- Aflatoun: Child Savings International (financial literacy, nonprofit)
- Resources for Indispensible Teachers and Educators (RISE) (education, nonprofit)