Do-it-Yourself Impact Metrics with Coaching
Our DIY program consists of eight facilitated sessions over four months that guide participants through impact discovery, measurement, and management practices via a peer-learning model. Participants are joined by 1-2 team members from 2-5 peer enterprises. DIY Fellows may opt to add a one-hour private coaching session with the instructor.
The program schedule is as follows:
• Session 1: Diagnostic
• Session 2: Identifying and Consulting with Key Stakeholders
• Session 3: Creating and Refining your Theory of Change
• Session 4: Impact Mapping
• Session 5: Selecting Indicators
• Session 6: Dashboards
• Session 7: Reporting
• Session 8: Momentum Check-in
This program was piloted with the amazing SOCAP Entrepreneurs and is specifically designed for those working in emerging markets, both domestically and abroad.
Interested in speaking with us further about the Do-it-Yourself Impact Metrics with Coaching Program?
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.